Cracking the Gilding
7 Keys to Unlocking the Bible | Cracking the Gilding
1. What are the potential dangers of interpreting a verse or passage without cross-referencing other passages of the Bible that address the same topic?
2. Determine how the following passages help clarify the doctrine of the Trinity: Matthew 28:19; John 10:30; 2 Corinthians 13:14; Matthew 3:16-17; 1 Peter 1:2; John 14:26.
3. Determine how the following passages help clarify the doctrine of Regeneration: Ephesians 2:1-6; 2 Corinthians 5:17; John 3:3; 1 John 4:7; Colossians 1:13-14
4. In light of the principle of Progressive Redemptive Revelation, how do the following passages correlate? Genesis 15:5-6; Romans 4:16; Galatians 3:6-14
5. How will these tools help you as you study God’s Word and apply it to your daily life?